Thursday, May 16, 2013

Peasant Dress/Top by thetrendytreehouse!

LHere is a Peasant Top I made for my 2 year old (she just turned 2 this past Friday, time has gone to fast!) I want to start dressing her more Chic :) so here is an adorable pattern I found, over at The Trendy Treehouse Blog, for this cute Peasant Top which I made from vintage curtain (or rather sheet) material... Put a onesie & skirt with it and we are ready to go! The original Tutorial is for the dress, but the document has the measurements from 0/3month-size-12-girls Top as well :) .... Anyway... it was sew easy (hee hee)! 

Stop over at The Trendy Tree House & make your own!

 Here is the Link:

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/peasant-dress-tutorial-and-other-gift.html

(Sorry you will have to Copy & Paste into your browser)

Anyway, stop by and maybe make one of these Flattering Tops for the girlie in your life! :D
Please feel free to comment & Follow my blog for future updates & tutorials!


I made up a pattern for me & the Daughter and I wore them to the Mother-Daughter Banquet held by our Church! 
Plenty of compliments! 
Tutorial on how to make it "rawless" on the inside soon to come!


2 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Tara @ Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! And thanks again for the pattern! So much fun! It would be fun to get some Moms together and have a Peasant Top Sewing Party :D So easy to follow and everything but the fabric is there! Thanks again, and again, and again lol
      Btw, Hubby loved it!

      Delete